4 Wisconsin vs. 5 Kansas State, 8:40 PM ET., TNT
The Badgers and Wildcats have questions surrounding them that made the teams popular upset picks in the first round, but both sneaked by and ruined this part of my bracket. Now Kansas State will try to get back to last season’s Elite 8 form, while Wisconsin will go for their first Sweet 16 appearance since 2008.
Starting Lineups
Wisconsin: G Jordan Taylor, G Josh Gasser, G Tim Jarmusz, F Keaton Nankivil, F Jon Leuer
Kansas State: G Jacob Pullen, G Rodney McGruder, G Shane Southwell, F Curtis Kelly, F Jamar Samuels
Player to Watch: Jon Leuer, F, Wisconsin
The matchup between Pullen and Taylor should a tight one, so Leuer (22 points, 7 rebounds against Belmont) could be the catalyst in the paint for the Badgers.
In My Bracket: Wisconsin
I actually had a solid first round but not in this area, so I didn’t have either of these teams with the opportunity to move on to the Sweet 16. Given what happened, I’d say that I was more impressed with Wisconsin’s ability to pace the game and get big performances from its stars.
- Jason Krakower
No comments:
Post a Comment