4 Wisconsin vs. 8 Butler, 9:57 PM ET, TBS
Butler is in position to be a tournament darling once again after wild finishes in wins over Old Dominion and Pittsburgh, while Wisconsin earned this matchup through its signature low-key, slow paced victories. This could be one of the few times that an eight-seed is favored in a Sweet 16 game.
Starting Lineups
Wisconsin: Keaton Nankivil (F), Jon Leuer (F), Tim Jarmusz (G-F), Jordan Taylor (G), Josh Gasser (G)
Butler: Andrew Smith(C), Matt Howard (F), Chase Stigall (G), Shawn Vanzant (G), Shelvin Mack (G)
Player to Watch: Shelvin Mack, G, Butler
Howard might be more important to Butler in the long run, but Mack’s seven-3-pointers and 30 points were the difference in the Bulldogs’ victory over Pitt. He’ll need to maintain that touch and hang with Wisconsin’s Jordan Taylor for the Bulldogs to keep their hot streak alive.
In My Bracket: Butler
I picked ODU over Butler. I picked Pitt over Butler. They always seem to burn me. I’ve come to terms with the idea that I’m probably going to get this one wrong, but how can you pick against this team right now?
- Jason Krakower
No comments:
Post a Comment